We are currently looking for a Warehouse Operations Specialist for our Germantown, MD office. This individual will be responsible for receiving, organizing and inspecting incoming shipments to ensure quality material is available in a timely manner for the production floor.
- Receiving of inventory and inspection of materials in a warehouse environment
- Data Entry in ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning)
- Will include unloading trucks, unboxing material and verifying items and counts against the packing slips and reporting on any shipping damage.
- Inspect critical incoming material to ensure compliance with manufacturing specifications and quality standards. Separate non-conforming material from good inventory.
- Assist in all warehouse activities including job picking, outbound shipment packaging and material stocking.
- Assist with inventory cycle counting.
- Work with Quality to ensure Customer satisfaction and on time delivery.
- Inspection data entry into Company ERP system (Costpoint).
- Due to the nature of work, US Citizenship is required.
- 3 years of warehouse receiving and inspection experience
- Data Entry and Inventory Management
- Experience in Manufacturing
- Parts inspection
- Ability to read mechanical drawings and perform inspections on materials as noted on the inspection drawings.
- Self-directed with strong time management skills.
- Stock room organization
- Aerospace Certification
- Intake of inventory experience
- Warehouse and Manufacturing experience
- Deltek Costpoint experience
RADA USA offers a comprehensive benefits package including:
- 401K with company match.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision with the option to participate in a pre-tax Health Savings Account.
- LT/ST Disability Insurance & Life Insurance.
- Tuition Reimbursement.
- Professional Development Opportunities.
- Generous Paid Time Off allowance.
RADA USA is a defense radar company specializing in the design, development, production, and sales of All-Threat, Air Surveillance radars. RADA offers advanced pulse-Doppler, multi-mission, AESA radars for tactical applications. These software-defined radars introduce hemispheric spatial coverage with excellent performance-to price ratio.
RADA USA located in the Maryland / Greater Washington DC area. Our focused size is ideal for innovation, collaboration, and professional growth, and our combined staff expertise is both comprehensive and diverse. We are always interested in adding new members to our team who thrive in this environment.
RADA USA is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran Status.