Clearance: Ability to obtain a secret security clearance
RADA USA is looking for a motivated and detail-oriented Project Engineer. This role is highly dynamic and will require working with all disciplines (Engineering, Business Development, Manufacturing and Operations, Finance) in order to maintain execution excellence across the business.
The successful candidate will possess excellent communication skills, experience in program management fundamentals (scheduling, budgeting, process control and adherence, and resource application and management). Additionally, the Project Engineer will be required to have a background in engineering process and business development technical support.
This position will report directly to the Project Engineering Manager.
- Develops project objectives by reviewing project proposals and plans; supporting strategic and execution needs in collaboration with the executive staff.
- Determines project responsibilities by identifying project phases and elements; assigning personnel to phases and elements; reviewing bids from contractors.
- Determines project specifications by studying product design, customer requirements, and performance standards; completing technical studies; preparing cost estimates.
- Determines project schedule by studying project plan and specifications; calculating time requirements; sequencing project elements.
- Maintains project schedule by monitoring project progress; coordinating activities; resolving problems.
- Controls project plan by reviewing design, specifications, and plan and schedule changes; recommending actions.
- Controls project costs by approving expenditures; administering contractor contracts.
- Prepares project status reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends; recommending actions.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Working with company and government compliance officers to ensure that standards are achieved and that interactions meet regulation and compliance requirements
RADA USA offers a comprehensive benefits package including:
- 401K with company match.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision with the option to participate in a pre-tax Health Savings Account.
- LT/ST Disability Insurance & Life Insurance.
- Tuition Reimbursement.
- Professional Development Opportunities.
- Generous Paid Time Off allowance.
RADA USA is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran Status.
RADA USA is a defense radar company specializing in the design, development, production, and sales of All-Threat, Air Surveillance radars. RADA offers advanced pulse-Doppler, multi-mission, AESA radars for tactical applications. These software-defined radars introduce hemispheric spatial coverage with excellent performance-to price ratio.
RADA USA located in the Maryland / Greater Washington DC area. Our focused size is ideal for innovation, collaboration, and professional growth, and our combined staff expertise is both comprehensive and diverse. We are always interested in adding new members to our team who thrive in this environment.