Rada Technologies, LLC is looking for a motivated and detail-oriented Project Engineer. This role is highly dynamic and will require working with all disciplines (Engineering, Business Development, Manufacturing and Operations, Finance) in order to maintain execution excellence across the business. The successful candidate will possess excellent communication skills, experience in program management fundamentals (scheduling, budgeting, process control and adherence, and resource application and management). Additionally, the Project Engineer will be required to have a background in engineering process and business development technical support.
This position will report directly to the Project Engineering Manager.
- Develops project objectives by reviewing project proposals and plans; supporting strategic and execution needs in collaboration with the executive staff.
- Determines project responsibilities by identifying project phases and elements; assigning personnel to phases and elements; reviewing bids from contractors.
- Determines project specifications by studying product design, customer requirements, and performance standards; completing technical studies; preparing cost estimates.
- Determines project schedule by studying project plan and specifications; calculating time requirements; sequencing project elements.
- Maintains project schedule by monitoring project progress; coordinating activities; resolving problems.
- Controls project plan by reviewing design, specifications, and plan and schedule changes; recommending actions.
- Controls project costs by approving expenditures; administering contractor contracts.
- Prepares project status reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends; recommending actions.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Working with company and government compliance officers to ensure that standards are achieved and that interactions meet regulation and compliance requirements