We are currently looking for a Test Technician for our Germantown, MD office. The ideal candidate will have excellent attention to detail, communication and problem-solving skills. This position will be working the 2nd shift, 1:30pm to 11:00pm.
They will create test procedures, conduct production testing on radar system performance, record results, and maintain product performance to sustain a predetermined standard of product quality. The work will be performed in an electro-static discharge safe environment.
- Perform assigned EMC test.
- Perform RF sensor emission calibration.
- Configure hardware/software (test platform).
- Document UUT configurations.
- Analyze cause of EUT compliance failures.
- Document test data thoroughly and accurately (including dates, pass/fail criteria and results, history of events, test equipment use and calibrations, and other pertinent data).
- Maintain working knowledge of regulatory agency standards (MIL STD) pertaining to assigned compliance tests.
- Perform regular or periodic internal calibrations using calibration procedures.
- Follow the test plans/instructions written for selected compliance tests.
- Perform daily quality control checks to ensure test equipment complies with calibration and ESD control requirements.
- Maintain an orderly work area.
- Additional responsibilities may be assigned as needed.
- Familiar with AC, DC, RF test and measurement equipment operation
- Test stand operation experience
- Vibration machine
- Anechoic chamber
- Environmental chamber
- Experience using spectrum analyzer and signal generator
- Knowledge of the Principles of Theory and general electronic component functions
- Production functions to a predefined acceptance test standard
- Active US security clearance
- Associate degree in Electronics, Engineering or equivalent relevant experience
- 5 years’ experience in a test environment
- Must be eligible for a US security clearance (no visa sponsorship is available)
- Ability to follow test procedures and manage time to meet production delivery schedule
- Ability to read circuit schematic drawings and troubleshoot electronics failures
- Ability to lift 50 lbs. alone and 100 lbs. with another person
RADA USA offers a comprehensive benefits package including:
- 401(k) with company match
- Flexible 9/80 schedule (every other Friday off)
- Medical, Dental, and Vision with the option to participate in a pre-tax Health Savings Account
- LT/ST Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Professional Development Opportunities
- Generous Paid Time Off allowance
RADA USA is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran Status.
RADA USA is a defense radar company specializing in the design, development, production, and sales of All-Threat, Air Surveillance radars. RADA offers advanced pulse-Doppler, multi-mission, AESA radars for tactical applications.Apply