Clearance: Ability to obtain a secret security clearance
We are currently looking for a Test Technician for our Germantown, MD office. The ideal candidate will have excellent communication and problem-solving skills. They will create test procedures, conduct production testing on radar system performance, record results, and maintain product performance to sustain a predetermined standard of product quality. The work will be performed in an electro-static discharge safe environment in our Germantown, MD manufacturing location.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Perform assigned EMC test.
- Perform RF sensor emission calibration.
- Configure hardware/software (test platform).
- Document UUT configurations.
- Analyze cause of EUT compliance failures.
- Document test data thoroughly and accurately (including dates, pass/fail criteria and results, history of events, test equipment use and calibrations, and other pertinent data).
- Maintain working knowledge of regulatory agency standards (MIL STD) pertaining to assigned compliance tests.
- Perform regular or periodic internal calibrations using calibration procedures.
- Follow the test plans/instructions written for selected compliance tests.
- Perform daily quality control checks to ensure test equipment complies with calibration and ESD control requirements.
- Maintain an orderly work area.
- Other duties as assigned to assist in the overall success of the company.
- Due to the nature of work, US Citizenship is required with the ability to obtain a US Security Clearance. Candidates already in possession of a clearance are preferred
- Associate degree in Electronics/Engineering or equivalent relevant experience
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to follow test procedures and manage time to meet production delivery schedule
- Ability to read circuit schematic drawings and troubleshoot electronics failures
- Ability to lift 50 lbs. alone and 100 lbs. with another person
- Test stand operation experience:
- Vibration machine
- Anechoic chamber
- Environmental chamber
- Experience using the following test equipment:
- Spectrum Analyzer
- Signal generator
Knowledge of the following:
- Principles of RF Theory
- General electronic component functions
- Production functions to a predefined acceptance test standard
RADA Technologies, LLC offers a comprehensive benefits package including:
- 401K with company match
- Medical, Dental, and Vision with the option to participate in a pre-tax Health Savings Account
- LT/ST Disability Insurance & Life Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Professional Development Opportunities
- Generous Paid Time Off allowance
RADA USA is a defense radar company specializing in the design, development, production, and sales of All-Threat, Air Surveillance radars. RADA offers advanced pulse-Doppler, multi-mission, AESA radars for tactical applications. These software-defined radars introduce hemispheric spatial coverage with excellent performance-to price ratio.
Our focused size is ideal for innovation, collaboration, and professional growth, and our combined staff expertise is both comprehensive and diverse. We are always interested in adding new members to our team who thrive in this environment.
RADA USA is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran Status.