We are currently looking for a highly motivated and detailed oriented Radar Applications Engineer for our Germantown, MD office.
Responsibilities for this position include but are not limited to:
- Responsible for the technical interactions with our customers to best demonstrate the capabilities of our systems.
- Understand the customers end use application.
- Develop specific solutions to address their needs.
- Responsible for field testing, providing support and training to our customers, and for the technical transition from the design department into production.
- Be an integral part of the business capture process for the company.
- Due to the nature of work, US Citizenship is required with the ability to obtain a US Security Clearance. Candidates already in possession of a clearance are preferred.
- Degree in Electrical Engineering, Physics, Computer Science or Mathematics.
- 3-5 years of experience in RF and Radar systems, or military experience as a Radar repairer or operator.
- Understand Radar types, concepts and theory of operation.
- Be physically capable of lifting up to 50lbs alone, or 100lbs in a 2-person lift.
- Be willing to travel up to 50% of the time.
- Be able to plan and execute radar test plans.
- Be able to work well both individually and as part of a team.
RADA Technologies offers a comprehensive benefits package including:
- 401K with company match
- Medical, Dental, and Vision with the option to participate in a pre-tax Health Savings Account
- LT/ST Disability Insurance & Life Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Professional Development Opportunities
- Generous Paid Time Off allowance
- Flexible working schedule
RADA Technologies, LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran Status.