RADA USA is seeking Systems Engineering Interns to focus on test and evaluation of its All-Threat, Air Surveillance radars systems.
As a Systems Engineering Intern, the candidate will support activities including development and execution of test plans and procedures for system integration and acceptance testing, and analysis of system performance data. Additional duties may include maintenance of system documentation and support to customer and internal presentations.
The ideal Intern candidate must be professional, a self-starter, possess a positive attitude, demonstrate a willingness to learn program/organizational process and procedures, and be eager to engage with the program team.
- Class projects, professional internships, or academic research demonstrating the ability to apply technical course work or computer skills
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills (verbal & written)
- Strong team player
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proficiency in the use of standard MS Office products (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, SharePoint)
- This position requires the ability to access systems that contain information restricted to US citizens based on certain Federal contractual requirements.
Qualifications we value:
- GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Ability to prepare presentations and brief personnel
- Ability to read and interpret electrical schematics, parts lists, mechanical drawings
- Review technical documentation for accuracy and compliance with existing standards.
- Identify concerns, suggest solutions, and follow through to closure
- Experience with various engineering applications including Mathworks and Matlab
- Knowledge of modern software languages — C, C++, JAVA , Unix and Unix derivatives
- Familiarity with common engineering development processes
- Familiarity with automated requirements management tools, such as DOORS
- Leadership or participation in college campus organizations, athletic teams, or community service groups
Candidate must be seeking a Bachelor of Science degree from an accredited institution with a discipline in Systems Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Applied Mathematics, Physics, Aerospace Engineering, Aeronautical Engineering or a closely related STEM field.
RADA USA is a defense radar company specializing in the design, development, production, and sales of All-Threat, Air Surveillance radars. RADA offers advanced pulse-Doppler, multi-mission, AESA radars for tactical applications. These software-defined radars introduce hemispheric spatial coverage with excellent performance-to price ratio.
Our focused size is ideal for innovation, collaboration, and professional growth, and our combined staff expertise is both comprehensive and diverse. We are always interested in adding new members to our team who thrive in this environment.
RADA USA is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran Status.