RADA USA is seeking System Integration & Test Engineers to focus on test and evaluation of radar systems. Your immediate focus will be on operational testing of the systems we build here in the U.S. Testing will involve radars, may include other counter-defensive components, command and control systems, and tests may be performed in stationary configurations or on-the-move configurations on land vehicles or ships and may be performed locally, at customer sites, or test ranges.
Duties include participating in a complex integration program; establish methods and techniques, write integration procedures and reports, and conduct integration utilizing comprehensive knowledge of complex subsystems.
RADA USA operates in a collaborative environment which is characterized by respect for the individual, problem solving in a team setting, consensus-oriented solutions, and results-based recognition.
- Integration engineering experience on a development contract including systems/hardware integration and troubleshooting
- Mid: 3-6 years of experience
- Senior: 6-12 years of experience
- Principal: 12+ years of experience
- Ability to analyze system problems and communicate issues to the engineering team
- System/Subsystem Requirements Documents (SRD), Requirements Traceability Matrix (RTM), and Test and Evaluation Master Plan (TEMP)
- Experience within the field procedures and radar testing
- Client facing experience
- Experience developing TEMP and other test plans supporting U.S DoD customers
- Systems engineering experience on U.S DoD projects
- Interpersonal skills with a history of customer interaction experience
- Strong analytical skills
- Experience preparing and executing integration procedures
- Prior experience developing TEMP and other test plans supporting U.S DoD customers
- Working knowledge of Atlassian Suite Tools (JIRA)
- Prior experience integrating complex hardware/software systems
- Prior experience operating radar systems
- Familiarity with DevOps environments as a test engineer
- Develop and/or support development of systems engineering artifacts such as System/Subsystem Requirements Documents (SRD), Requirements Traceability Matrix (RTM), and Test and Evaluation Master Plan (TEMP)
- Lead and/or participate in industry standard design reviews such as System Requirements Review (SRR), Preliminary Design Review (PDR), Critical Design Review (CDR), and Test Readiness Review (TRR)
- Develop TEMP and associated test plans, procedures, and reports.
- Perform and/or support test of radar systems at the RADA USA facility, in the field, and at customer locations or test ranges
- Analyze operational test performance against requirements, identify deficiencies, maintain test discrepancy database, recommend corrective actions, and collaborate with engineers/developers to correct deficiencies
- Lead and/or support integration of radars into counter-defensive systems
- Travel up to 20%
Education, Certification and Clearance:
- Bachelor of Science degree in a STEM discipline
- Must be eligible for a US security clearance (no visa sponsorship is available)
Systems engineering, software, architecture, integration and test, requirements, radar, AESA, SRR, PDR, CDR, RTM, MBSE, SOSA, MOSA, JIRA, TEMP, cUAS, cRAM, cUAV, VPS, APS.
RADA USA offers a comprehensive benefits package including:
- 401(k) with company match
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance with the option to participate in a pre-tax Health Savings Account
- LT/ST Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Professional Development Opportunities
- Generous Paid Time Off allowance
RADA USA is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran Status.
RADA USA is a defense radar company specializing in the design, development, production, and sales of All-Threat, Air Surveillance radars. RADA offers advanced pulse-Doppler, multi-mission, AESA radars for tactical applications. These software-defined radars introduce hemispheric spatial coverage with excellent performance-to price ratio.Apply