U.S. Citizenship is required
We are currently looking for a Supply Chain Senior Manager for our Germantown, MD office. The ideal candidate will have excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
The Supply Chain Senior Manager will report to the Vice President of Manufacturing Operations. Reporting to the Supply Chain Senior Manager will be Procurement, Planning, Master Scheduling and Warehousing functions. They will represent the Supply Chain Management function within cross-functional teams to support achievement of company objectives.
- Overall ownership of the supplier management process (i.e., Supplier Risk/Opportunity Management Plan, supplier performance, Small Business plan development and execution, metrics, international issues, etc.), and communication of customer flow through requirements such as FAR/DFARS, ITAR, offset, public law, quality, warranty, etc.
- Coordinate with other RADA locations to develop a Global Supply Chain. Develop and maintain a US Supply Chain that supports the Global Supply Chain strategy.
- Generate Master Schedules and tactically ensure material supply supports forecasted production plans.
- Oversee warehouse operations, including receiving, shipping, and inventory accuracy.
- Work with engineering and manufacturing to develop and maintain ERP based data including item masters and Bills of Material.
- Monitoring and analyzing supplier performance relating to delivery and quality performance.
- Coordinates, collects, analyzes, and distributes weekly, monthly and quarterly metrics.
- Investigate and troubleshoot inventory, product or production issues.
- Developing corrective actions, solutions, and improvements.
- Conduct and support investigations of manufacturing nonconformities, recommend, develop, and implement effective corrective actions.
- Participates in audits conducted by regulatory agencies and/or customers.
- Maintains a working knowledge of industry standards – knows and follows the AS9100 quality system guidelines.
- Performs external vendor audits to ensure ISO and/or regulatory compliance.
- Additional responsibilities may be assigned as needed.
- Experience with Lean concepts, electro-mechanical device manufacturing and DoD flow down requirements
- 8 years of overall experience in Supply Chain, ISO and/or other regulated environment, with at least 2 years in a direct Supply Chain Management Leader role.
- Bachelor’s degree (B.S. or B.A.) in Supply Chain, Business, Finance, Operations, or related field
- Experience with supply chain and related systems, procurement, MPR, receiving, cost estimating, and finance in a manufacturing environment
- Experience in managing requirements to a schedule and budget
- Experience making presentations (verbal and/or written) to key stakeholders
- Experience with Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, Power Point) and ERP systems
- Advanced problem-solving experience
- Able to coordinate strategies and manage tactical execution
- The ability to obtain a security clearance
- Experience in other Manufacturing Operations roles, including production management, manufacturing engineering.
- MBA, Masters in Business Administration or Supply Chain Management
- Working knowledge of Deltek Costpoint ERP System
- Experience in procurement, inventory management, planning and master scheduling in a DoD electro-mechanical manufacturing environment.
- Experience leading a Sales, Inventory, and Operations Planning process (SIOP)
- APICS Certification in CPIM or CSCP
- Experience implementing Lean/Six Sigma; Certification preferred
- Experience with Supplier management and/or Subcontract management
- Experience translating customer terms and conditions into supplier requirements and reviewing statements of work for completeness and conformance to program requirements
- Negotiation experience
- Experience working in an Integrated Product Team (IPT) environment
RADA USA offers a comprehensive benefits package including:
- 401(k) with company match
- Flexible 9/80 schedule (every other Friday off)
- Medical, Dental, and Vision with the option to participate in a pre-tax Health Savings Account
- LT/ST Disability Insurance & Life Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Professional Development Opportunities
- Generous Paid Time Off allowance
RADA USA is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran Status.
RADA USA is a defense radar company specializing in the design, development, production, and sales of All-Threat, Air Surveillance radars. RADA offers advanced pulse-Doppler, multi-mission, AESA radars for tactical applications.Apply