We are currently looking for a Soldering Technician for our Germantown, MD office. The ideal candidate will have excellent communication and problem-solving skills. In this role, the Soldering Technician will use hand and power tools to assemble phased array radar systems according to specifications. The work will be performed in an electro-static discharge safe environment.
- Operate soldering power and hand tools to assemble various parts
- Assemble products according to established specifications and instructions
- Ensure logbooks are maintained according to standard operating procedures
- Monitor the functioning of assembly tools and report any problems or substandard conditions to the supervisor
- Maintain a clean, safe, and orderly work area
- Must be eligible for a US security clearance (no visa sponsorship is available)
- 3+ years of soldering experience with electronic PCB through hole and surface mounted components
- High School Diploma or GED
- Basic Microsoft Office computer skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to follow written and verbal instructions
- Ability to lift 50 lbs. alone and 100 lbs. with another person
RADA USA offers a comprehensive benefits package including:
- 401K with company match.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision with the option to participate in a pre-tax Health Savings Account
- Long Term and Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Professional Development Opportunities
- Generous Paid Time Off allowance
RADA USA is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran Status.
RADA USA is a defense radar company specializing in the design, development, production, and sales of All-Threat, Air Surveillance radars. Our focused size is ideal for innovation, collaboration, and professional growth, and our combined staff expertise is both comprehensive and diverse.Apply