RADA USA is seeking a Site Controller for our Germantown, MD office. The ideal candidate will be responsible for timely and accurate preparation of financial accounting data in a variety of areas and have at least one direct report. It is essential that this candidate be a self-starter and possess leadership, analytical and organizational skills.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Assist with Monthly, Quarterly, and Annual Financial Close
- Financial Planning and Analysis
- Build out and maintain dashboard reporting in Workday Adaptive Planning
- Establish and maintain Corp Card Program/Expense Reporting System
- Assist with SOX internal control review and approvals
- Cost Accounting including inventory reconciliations
- Assist with DCAA compliance
- Perform Cash reconciliations
- Prepare Balance Sheet Reconciliations
- Projects Setup / Project Costing / Project Profitability reporting
- Prepare key metrics reporting
- Interface with site and corporate staff located internationally
- Other support as required
- Due to the nature of work, US Citizenship is required
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or relevant field
- 10 years of accounting experience
- Experience in Manufacturing
- Experience in Government Contracting
- Excellent in Excel
- Working knowledge of GAAP
- Deltek Costpoint
- Workday Adaptive Planning
RADA USA offers a comprehensive benefits package including:
- 401K with company match.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision with the option to participate in a pre-tax Health Savings Account.
- LT/ST Disability Insurance & Life Insurance.
- Tuition Reimbursement.
- Professional Development Opportunities.
- Generous Paid Time Off allowance.
RADA USA is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran Status.
RADA USA is a defense radar company specializing in the design, development, production, and sales of All-Threat, Air Surveillance radars. RADA offers advanced pulse-Doppler, multi-mission, AESA radars for tactical applications. These software-defined radars introduce hemispheric spatial coverage with excellent performance-to price ratio.
RADA USA located in the Maryland / Greater Washington DC area. Our focused size is ideal for innovation, collaboration, and professional growth, and our combined staff expertise is both comprehensive and diverse. We are always interested in adding new members to our team who thrive in this environment.