Help the company grow through supporting and growing current customers and in support of new business opportunities via a combination of technical and sales skills. Focus area will be radar systems supporting Border Protection and Counter Unmanned Aircraft Systems (CUAS) for DoD customers and prime contractors supporting the DoD. This position will report to our Germantown, MD office.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Support sales of company’s advanced technology products.
- Work with the sales team to technically advise on the sales of company products.
- Work with customers to understand their requirements, help them develop system requirements, and advise on the products that will meet their needs.
- Conduct product briefings, demonstrations, and training with and without being accompanied by the sales team.
- Help customers resolve their technical problems with their purchased systems.
- Secure renewal orders from customers.
- Develop and/or support development of quotes, proposals and white papers.
- Support the sales team developing new leads.
- Support the company researching and developing new products.
- Research and stay abreast of market needs and competitive offerings.
- Engineering degree or technical training with hands-on experience in defense-related products – preferably radar systems.
- Sales skills gained from actual technology sales or supporting sales teams, preferably for the DoD market selling to the US Government or to prime contractors.
- Border Protection, Radar, Counter Unmanned Aircraft Systems (CUAS) experience.
- Ability to translate highly technical data to technical and non-technical customers to reveal how the product can solve specific problems.
- Experience developing proposals.
- Interest in problem solving customer issues. Analytical thinking skills.
- Self-confidence and interpersonal skills to attend customer meetings as the company interface if required.
- Ability to negotiate and influence customers to a satisfactory solution.
- DoD Secret security clearance.
- Willingness and ability to travel 50-75% of the time.
RADA Technologies, LLC offers a comprehensive benefits package including:
- 401K with company match
- Medical, Dental, and Vision with the option to participate in a pre-tax Health Savings Account
- LT/ST Disability Insurance & Life Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Professional Development Opportunities
- Generous Paid Time Off allowance