RADA USA is seeking Radar Systems Engineers to be responsible for requirements definition and design activities at the system, subsystem and component level for our products and systems we integrate.
The systems engineering group at RADA USA is responsible for defining customer needs, functional and product architecture, requirements definition and decomposition, Model Based Systems Engineering (MBSE), AI/ML activities, and system performance evaluation.
RADA USA operates in a collaborative environment which is characterized by respect for the individual, problem solving in a team setting, consensus-oriented solutions, and results-based recognition.
- Progressive technical (hands-on) experience related to Systems/Software Engineering architecture, requirements, determination, development, and implementation
- Mid: 3-6 years of experience
- Senior: 6-12 years of experience
- Principal: 12+ years of experience
- Experience leading the development of systems engineering artifacts such as System/Subsystem Requirements Documents (SRD), Architecture Diagrams, Requirements Traceability Matrix (RTM), and Test and Evaluation Master Plan (TEMP).
- Ability to interact with customers to define requirements, solutions, trades, costs, implementation, system impacts, and effectiveness
- Experience working with Matlab, DOORS, Cameo System Modeler
- Proven ability to develop technical solutions to complex issues
- Prior systems engineering experience on US DoD projects utilizing Model Based System Engineering (MBSE)
- Familiar in architecture, hardware, software, and system integration of AESA radars
- Experience with radar system concepts; detection, discrimination, track and signal processing algorithms and their behaviors and performance
- Familiarity with some of the different missions our radars can conduct active protection, vehicle protection, hostile fire detection, counter-UAV, counter-UAS, all-threat air surveillance and 3D perimeter surveillance.
- Ability to create and deliver both informational and technical briefings; Technical writing experience, in generating technical documents in support of program and proposal documentation, to include CONOPS, Test Plans, etc.
- Experience with the development and coding of system models, algorithms, test vectors and analysis tools in support of analyzing radar requirements and performance
- Knowledge of Electronic Warfare/Electronic Attack/Electronic Protection techniques
- Experience with using Jira as a task management and issue tracking tool
- Experience with Agile and DevOps
The Radar Systems Engineer will be responsible for the definition of radar system architectures, the development of concepts of operations for the radar system, the design of radar processing algorithms, and the development and decomposition of system, hardware and software requirements, and support integration of radars into counter-defensive systems.
Opportunities also exist to perform statistical analysis of the radar system performance using real and/or simulated data. Work is performed in a dynamic and collaborative development environment in support of multiple research and development efforts, working with internal and external customers across related programs. Focus areas for these radar systems include:
- Algorithm Development
- Signal Processing and Waveform Design
- Electronic Protection Methods
- Phased Array and Digital Beamforming Technology
- Radar Search, Track and Discrimination Design
- Statistical and Numerical Analysis of Radar Performance Data
- Integration and test of large systems
- Model Based System Engineering (MBSE) Development
Education, Certification and Clearance:
- Bachelor of Science degree in a STEM discipline
- DoD Secret level clearance or ability to obtain a clearance
Systems engineering, software, architecture, integration and test, requirements, radar, AESA, SRR, PDR, CDR, RTM, MBSE, SOSA, MOSA, JIRA, TEMP, cUAS, cRAM, cUAV, VPS, APS.
RADA USA offers a comprehensive benefits package including:
- 401(k) with company match
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance with the option to participate in a pre-tax Health Savings Account
- LT/ST Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Professional Development Opportunities
- Generous Paid Time Off allowance
RADA USA is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran Status.
RADA USA is a defense radar company specializing in the design, development, production, and sales of All-Threat, Air Surveillance radars. RADA offers advanced pulse-Doppler, multi-mission, AESA radars for tactical applications. These software-defined radars introduce hemispheric spatial coverage with excellent performance-to price ratio.Apply