RADA USA is seeking a Radar Field Engineer with 3-5 years of experience in RF and Radar systems, or military experience as a Radar repairer or operator. As a Radar Field Engineer, you will focus on understanding the needs of the clients and demonstrating the capabilities of our systems and translating our abilities to the client needs. The position will be located in Germantown, MD.
- Responsible for the technical interactions with our customers to best demonstrate the capabilities of our systems.
- Understand the customers end use application.
- Develop specific solutions to address their needs.
- Responsible for field testing, providing support and training to our customers, and for the technical transition from the design department into production.
- Be an integral part of the business capture process for the company.
- Due to the nature of work, US Citizenship is required.
- US Security Clearance or the ability to obtain one.
- Degree in Electrical Engineering, Physics, Computer Science or Mathematics.
- 3-5 years of experience in RF and Radar systems, or military experience as a Radar repairer or operator.
- Understand Radar types, concepts and theory of operation.
- Be physically capable of lifting up to 50lbs alone, or 100lbs in a 2-person lift.
- Be willing to travel up to 50% of the time.
- Be able to plan and execute radar test plans.
- Be able to work well both individually and as part of a team.
RADA USA offers a comprehensive benefits package including:
- 401(k) with company match
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance with optional pre-tax Health Savings Account
- LT/ST Disability Insurance & Life Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Professional Development Opportunities
- Generous Paid Time Off allowance
- Flexible working schedule
RADA USA is a defense radar company specializing in the design, development, production, and sales of All-Threat, Air Surveillance radars. RADA offers advanced pulse-Doppler, multi-mission, AESA radars for tactical applications. These software-defined radars introduce hemispheric spatial coverage with excellent performance-to price ratio.
We are located in Germantown, MD. Our small size is ideal for innovation, collaboration and professional growth, and our combined staff expertise is both comprehensive and diverse. RADA USA is ISO 9001 and AS 9100D certified. We are always interested in adding new members to our team who thrive in this environment.
RADA USA is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran Status.Apply