RADA USA is seeking a Quality Assurance Inspector for our Germantown, MD production team. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in Quality Assurance and Quality Control field along with several years of manufacturing experience.
The Quality Assurance Inspector will be responsible for inspecting products manufactured by RADA USA and by suppliers to ensure compliance with contract specifications. This role will be inspecting the materials that we manufacture and attention to detail is a must.
- Inspects products manufactured at RADA USA and by suppliers to ensure compliance with contract specifications.
- Reads and interprets blueprints, work instructions and engineering drawings.
- Examines product drawings to secure such information as dimensions and configuration of components to adequately inspect the product for design and contract conformance.
- Reviews Bills of Material and other documentation to ensure proper components are installed into products.
- Conducts In-process and final inspection of products at established inspection points in the manufacturing process.
- Reviews manufacturing schedules in order to prioritize daily work and support production efforts.
- Initiates corrective action using In Process Rejection Reports and Non-Conforming Material Reports.
- Conducts receiving inspections on all returning units, Customer Supplied Product, and as required on vendor supplied product.
- Completes and organizes quality assurance records and other documentation to ensure an accurate record of the manufacturing and inspection process is maintained.
- Controls and maintains inspection equipment to ensure proper use and calibration.
- Reviews initial release of job folders to ensure documentation matches customer requirements
- Interfaces with appropriate departments to resolve documentation/hardware concerns.
- Gathers data and graph charts for trend analysis.
- Keeps abreast of engineering change notices and related documentation, which affects the manufacturing process.
- Orientates new employees on Quality responsibilities/requirements.
- Other duties as assigned.
- One (1) year of experience must be in the Quality Assurance/Quality Control field.
- Three (3) years of manufacturing experience.
- High School or equivalent education with a minimum of 3 years related manufacturing experience.
RADA USA offers a comprehensive benefits package including:
- 401K with company match.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision with the option to participate in a pre-tax Health Savings Account.
- LT/ST Disability Insurance & Life Insurance.
- Tuition Reimbursement.
- Professional Development Opportunities.
- Generous Paid Time Off allowance.
RADA USA is a defense radar company specializing in the design, development, production, and sales of All-Threat, Air Surveillance radars. RADA offers advanced pulse-Doppler, multi-mission, AESA radars for tactical applications. These software-defined radars introduce hemispheric spatial coverage with excellent performance-to price ratio.
RADA USA located in the Maryland / Greater Washington DC area. Our focused size is ideal for innovation, collaboration, and professional growth, and our combined staff expertise is both comprehensive and diverse. We are always interested in adding new members to our team who thrive in this environment.Apply