RADA USA is seeking a Master Scheduler to support the business by developing and executing strategic planning processes and tools to ensure on time delivery to our customers and achieve our financial forecasts. The ideal candidate will have excellent organizational skills and extensive ERP experience. This role will be in our Germantown, MD office.
- Develops and maintains an accurate master schedule that is aligned with the sales forecast/safety stock levels.
- Monitors, analyzes, and maintains key planning parameters including, but not limited to, lead time, safety stocks, and aging inventory.
- Releases manufacturing orders in accordance with the master schedule and MRP to support the necessary supply to support customer demand.
- Tracks Manufacturing Order Variances and works with Operations Management to minimize
- Monitors and ensures consumption of RMA inventories
- Plans for appropriate level of production staffing based on demand / cycle times
- Communicates At-Risk items to the schedule
- Supports and implements the policies, procedures, systems, and programs required to meet department and company objectives.
- Participates in the new product development process and manages the supply chain planning process for new product launches.
- Performs root cause analysis and develops appropriate countermeasures for key metric misses including On-time Delivery, Inventory Turns, Aged WIP, Schedule Conformance and Excess Inventory.
- Participates in the sales and operations planning process and understands demand trends and the level of risk associated with key product areas.
- Due to the nature of work, US Citizenship is required with the ability to obtain a US Security Clearance.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Business, Supply Chain or related is preferred.
- 5 Years Manufacturing Experience.
- Prior experience with planning and scheduling within Deltek CostPoint.
- Expert in MS Office Excel
- Understanding of inventory control methods.
- APICS CPIM or CSCP Certified
- Lean or Six Sigma Experience or Certified
RADA Technologies, LLC offers a comprehensive benefits package including:
- 401K with company match
- Medical, Dental, and Vision with the option to participate in a pre-tax Health Savings Account
- LT/ST Disability Insurance & Life Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Professional Development Opportunities
- Generous Paid Time Off allowance
RADA USA is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran Status.
RADA USA is a defense radar company specializing in the design, development, production, and sales of All-Threat, Air Surveillance radars. RADA offers advanced pulse-Doppler, multi-mission, AESA radars for tactical applications. These software-defined radars introduce hemispheric spatial coverage with excellent performance-to price ratio.
RADA USA located in the Maryland / Greater Washington DC area. Our focused size is ideal for innovation, collaboration, and professional growth, and our combined staff expertise is both comprehensive and diverse. We are always interested in adding new members to our team who thrive in this environment.