RADA USA is seeking a results-oriented individual to assist with marketing efforts at our Germantown, Maryland facility. This is an excellent opportunity for someone with a strong marketing background and one who enjoys working within a fast-paced technology environment. As an integral member of the team, the Marketing Specialist will work closely with the Director of marketing to develop and execute marketing initiatives/campaigns related to events, external and internal communications while meeting organizational goals.
Duties include but not limited to:
- Assist in outbound or inbound marketing activities by demonstrating expertise in various areas (content development and optimization, advertising, events planning etc.)
- Coordinate and communicate to sales team members regarding events, and campaign specific information
- Execute marketing plans to support lead gen initiatives
- Assist in execution of marketing plans to reach target audience through identified channels
- Write and edit blog posts, newsletters and other materials, as directed.
- Support website updates and maintenance.
- Maintain promotional items
- Updating and contributing to social media outreach, graphic design, branding, contact database maintenance and market research efforts.
- Assist with day-to-day marketing tasks and coordinating projects to support sales initiatives
- Collaborate and provide support for other departments to coordinate brand awareness and marketing efforts
- The position requires close collaboration with stakeholders, leadership and various departments.
- Other duties as assigned
- Self-starter, good time management, creative, with ability to communicate in a professional manner
- Firm grasp of social media tools and platforms, media, and advertising
- Possess excellent written and oral communication and interpersonal skills
- Completed or working toward a college degree, preferably in a related field (e.g., Marketing/Communications, Advertising or Public Relations)
- Solid computer skills, including MS Office, marketing software (Adobe Creative Suite & CRM) and applications (Web analytics, Google AdWords etc.)
- Ability to multi-task and meet critical deadlines.
- Ability to work both independently and in a collaborative team atmosphere
- Ability to travel as necessary
- Five-plus years of marketing or brand management experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, marketing, advertising or communications; or equivalent work experience required
RADA USA offers a comprehensive benefits package including:
- 401K with company match.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision with the option to participate in a pre-tax Health Savings Account.
- LT/ST Disability Insurance & Life Insurance.
- Tuition Reimbursement.
- Professional Development Opportunities.
- Generous Paid Time Off allowance.
RADA USA is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran Status.
RADA USA is a defense radar company specializing in the design, development, production, and sales of All-Threat, Air Surveillance radars. RADA offers advanced pulse-Doppler, multi-mission, AESA radars for tactical applications. These software-defined radars introduce hemispheric spatial coverage with excellent performance-to price ratio.
RADA USA located in the Maryland / Greater Washington DC area. Our focused size is ideal for innovation, collaboration, and professional growth, and our combined staff expertise is both comprehensive and diverse. We are always interested in adding new members to our team who thrive in this environment.