RADA USA is looking for exceptional engineering interns to join our team. We are a defense radar company specializing in the production and sales of All-Threat, Air Surveillance radars.
We are in Germantown, MD which is an easy commute from the Northern Virginia/Washington DC area as well as the Frederick and Baltimore, MD areas. Our focused size is ideal for innovation, collaboration, and professional growth, and our combined staff expertise is both comprehensive and diverse. RADA USA is ISO 9001 and AS 9100D certified.
Ideal candidates will be engaged and excited to learn from our diverse team.
- Assist engineers in the design, development, and production of our products
- Perform problem analysis and troubleshooting
- Analyze operational test performance against requirements, identify deficiencies, maintain test discrepancy database, recommend corrective actions, and collaborate with engineers/developers to correct deficiencies
- Participate in industry standard engineering reviews
- Support the integration of radars into counter-defensive systems
- Currently pursuing a degree in engineering, software design, aerospace or another similar field
- A desire to learn in a real-world environment where your actions will have an impact
- Have analytic, technical, and problem-solving skills
- Be able to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
RADA USA is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran Status.Apply