Clearance: Eligibility for Secret
The Cyber Systems Engineer will design, implement, integrate, and maintain systems and tools to automate cyber activities under limited supervision, and will apply a general understanding of cyber domains to inform analytical methodologies and algorithms selected for implementation. Additionally, the successful candidate will apply a general knowledge of statistics and mathematical theory in the development and integration of Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML) techniques and concepts to solve complex cyber detection challenges.
The Cyber Systems Engineer will be expected to contribute in significant aspects of all RADA USA projects. Routinely they will be responsible for the technical interactions with customers to best demonstrate the capabilities of systems, understand the customers end use applications and develop specific solutions to address their needs. They will support new business development activities from a technical perspective.
- Support the design of new products, using understanding of Information Assurance (IA), Cyber Resilience and Anti Tamper methods to develop solutions to address customer needs
- Use statistics and mathematical theory in the development and integration of Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML) techniques and concepts to solve complex cyber detection challenges
- Author engineering portions of proposals in a matter of hours or days
- Manage technical interactions with customers to demonstrate product capabilities
- Work independently in a collaborative environment, able to effectively manage competing priorities. Must be comfortable in an environment with a great deal of ambiguity
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in Radar and Cyber Security and familiarity with Risk Management Framework (RMF)
- Comprehensive understanding of AESA Radar types, concepts and theory of operations with particular emphasis on software
- Prior experience writing the technical portion of a proposal in a fast-paced environment a strong plus
- Due to the nature of work, US Citizenship is required with the ability to obtain a US Security Clearance. Candidates already in possession of a clearance are preferred
A strong candidate will hold a degree in Software Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Physics, Computer Science, or Mathematics and have relevant experience in a subset of the following fields:
- Cyber Systems Security (System Design, Development, and Validation/Verification)
- Radar (Theory, execution, software defined radar and EASA Radar)
- Command & Control (Current systems, integration with Radar Systems and operation)
- Specific familiarity with Risk Management Framework (RMF)- DoDi 8500.01 Cybersecurity is a significant plus
- Degree in Electrical Engineering, Physics, Computer Science, Mathematics
RADA USA, LLC is a defense radar company specializing in the design, development, production, and sales of All-Threat, Air Surveillance radars. RADA offers advanced pulse-Doppler, multi-mission, AESA radars for tactical applications. These software-defined radars introduce hemispheric spatial coverage with excellent performance-to-price ratio.
RADA USA is located in the Maryland / Greater Washington, DC area. Our focused size is ideal for innovation, collaboration, and professional growth, and our combined staff expertise is both comprehensive and diverse. We are always interested in adding new members to our team who thrive in this environment.
RADA USA is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran Status.