We are currently looking for an Assembly Technician for our Germantown, MD office. The ideal candidate will have excellent communication and problem-solving skills. In this role, the Assembly Technician will use hand and power tools to assemble phased array radar systems according to specifications. The work will be performed in an electro-static discharge safe environment.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Operate power and hand tools to assemble various parts
- Assemble products according to established specifications and instructions
- Ensure log books are maintained according to standard operating procedures
- Monitor the functioning of assembly tools and report any problems or substandard conditions to the supervisor
- Maintain work area clean, safe and orderly
- Other duties as assigned to assist in the overall success of the company.
- Due to the nature of work, US Citizenship is required with the ability to obtain a US Security Clearance. Candidates already in possession of a clearance are preferred.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Basic Microsoft Office computer skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to follow written and verbal instructions
- Ability to lift 50 lbs. alone and 100 lbs. with another person
RADA Technologies, LLC offers a comprehensive benefits package including:
- 401K with company match.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision with the option to participate in a pre-tax Health Savings Account.
- LT/ST Disability Insurance & Life Insurance.
- Tuition Reimbursement.
- Professional Development Opportunities.
- Generous Paid Time Off allowance.
RADA Technologies, LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran Status.