Welcome to RADA USA! We extend our sincere wishes for a happy and healthy 2020.
As we move into a new decade, we couldn’t be more excited about what lies ahead. RADA USA is just getting started, and we stand ready to support the needs of our brave men & women who serve our nation.
In just 2 years, we officially opened our new Engineering & Manufacturing facility in Germantown, MD on December 2, 2019. The ground work for applying RADA’s military-strength tactical radar systems to critical defensive missions is laid. So far we have:
- Established a company
- Hired a talented, technical workforce of 30 people (including 12 veterans), with more hires pending
- Established a support network to service our customers
- Built a factory and a state-of-the-art anechoic chamber
- Purchased and installed over 8 tons of specialized environmental test equipment
- Transitioned over 800 product drawings and specifications from Israel to the U.S.
- Began building a supply chain to manage 16,000 components per radar
- Imported and are managing over 500,000 lines of source code
- Have been at government test facilities and in the field for thousands of hours, hunting hundreds of drones and other very fast targets
Along the way, we’ve already developed many relationships, including with some incredible people from the customer community. We are humbled and grateful for the opportunity to serve, and to contribute to their missions. Our sincere thanks to leaders at:
- The United States Marine Corp and the Ground Based Air Defense program office. These are the people that make the most lethal tactical drone hunting machine today.
- The United States Army and PM Cruise Missile Defense System. In just over one year, this program has developed into what is likely the most menacing air defense vehicle. We are thrilled to be building the radars for it.
- The US Army Combat Capabilities Development Command, in collaboration with PM Vehicle Protection System. These are the stewards of the critically important mainstay Bradley Fighting Vehicle System.
- Leonardo DRS, a prime defense contractor, leading technology innovator, and supplier of integrated products, services and support to military forces, intelligence agencies and defense contractors worldwide.
- Ascent Vision, a globally-recognized, market-leading provider of portable, on-the-move Counter Unmanned Aerial Systems (CUAS) solutions that support airborne, ground and maritime missions around the world.
We thank all those who supported our accomplishments to date.
There is much to do, and we at RADA USA, are ready to support the needs of our customers and their missions.
About RADA Technologies, LLC
RADA Technologies, LLC (RADA USA) is the U.S. affiliate of RADA Electronic Industries Ltd., a global defense technology company with headquarters in Israel. RADA USA is focused on proprietary radar solutions and legacy avionics systems. The Company is a leader in mini-tactical radars, serving attractive, high-growth markets, including critical infrastructure protection, border surveillance, active military protection and counter-drone applications. For more information, visit https://radausa.com/ or follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter.